Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyors
Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyor is designed primarily for handling hard to convey items, such as bundled materials, drums and pails, as well as other awkward and heavy items. These conveyors are also recommended for use where interruption in work flow is required or where conveyed items must be taken from the line at specific points.
Advantages of Metzgar BDLR Conveyor:
• Equipped with "pop-out" rollers for easy removal and to simplify conveyor relocation.
• Because they are powered by a friction belt beneath the roller, the rollers present a firm conveying surface that largely eliminates off-tracking and direct contact damage to the conveyor belt.
• Pressure rollers are adjustable to minimize line pressure.
• Available belt speed ranges from 30 to 100 FPM.
• Travel direction is reversible in units up to 100 feet in length with a center drive.
• Standard centers are 2.4", 3", 4" and 6" but multiples thereof may be provided.
• Standard frame widths are 12", 15", 18", 21", 24", 30" 36", 42" and 48". (Dimensions are to the outside of the frame.)
• The spring loaded rollers are 1.9" in diameter by 16 ga. with 7/16" hex axles, on required centers.
• Availability of accumulation beds.
Metzgar offers a full line of curves and accessories for all Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyor models.